What kind of outdated stereotypes and limited attitudes do we still associate with entrepreneurship? For whom is entrepreneurship meant for? We believe that the image of entrepreneurship needs a bit of updating – join us virtually on September 22 to Update Entrepreneurship to 2020 with amazing speakers like Meeri Koutaniemi, Luyeye Konssi (Seksikäs Suklaa), Lauri Järvilehto and Priyanka Banerjee.
Entrepreneurship is still associated with a lot of distorted stereotypes and limited attitudes that affect our thoughts about for whom entrepreneurship is meant and what it entails. This event is a part of a wider project Diversity of Entrepreneurship. The project runs with a campaign #iStartedThis and it’s aim is to increase interest in entrepreneurship and encourage anyone, regardless of starting point, to consider entrepreneurship. We want to broaden perceptions related to entrepreneurship, which also have a direct impact on the development of entrepreneurial attitudes in our society. In addition to this, the project aims to bring together those who promote entrepreneurship and create an interface from where it is easy for anyone to get to know and be inspired by entrepreneurship.
▪ Meeri Koutaniemi, Photographer & Journalist
▪ Seksikäs-Suklaa, Media person & Content Creator
▪ Sanna-Maria Lanki, Senior Manager at PwC Finland
▪ Lauri Järvilehto, Professor of Practice at Aalto University and Co-Director of Aalto Venture Program
▪ Laura Miettunen, Regional Sales Director at Fennia
▪ Anttoni Aniebonam, Co-Founder at Human Engineering
▪ Maria Ihalainen, Sales Manager at Elo
▪ Priyanka Banerjee, CEO and Co-Founder at BusinessWiz Oy
The video recording of the event can be found HERE.