“If you can’t measure it, you can’t manage it”. “What gets measured, gets done”. Measuring is a key factor in…
DEI Surveys & Insights
A data-driven approach is a key element in building sustainable DEI change. We can help you assess the current state of diversity and inclusion in your organization and uncover the areas of strength and improvement, so you don’t waste precious resources on ineffective DEI initiatives.
Our team offers a unique combination of expertise in measuring DEI, anayzing data, and providing actionable suggestions to drive change.
Our most common insights services include:
- DEI assessments and audits
- Employee surveys (measuring both diversity and inclusion)
- Employee and stakeholder interviews
- Workshops targeted to assess the current state of DEI and identify priorities
- Sparring help in measuring inclusion as part of your existing employee surveys
About our Insight Services
- We can help you to assess the current state of diversity and inclusion in your organization and recognize the areas of strength and development.
- Our team of experts can help to translate the data into valuable insights and recommendations that can guide your strategy and action planning.
- We act as a neutral entity and put privacy as the highest priority, enabling the collection of honest and relevant information through our assessments and surveys.
Hear it from our customers:
Case Study: Posti conducts a diversity and inclusion survey
Case Study: The state of equality in the Finnish Music Industry.
For more information, fill out the contact form below or contact us at consulting @ inklusiiv.com.
Don’t know what you need? Our experts will help you identify where to get started.
Get to know our services
"*" indicates required fields
We offer a wide variety of customized learning programs as well as one-off trainings depending on your organization’s needs.
Whether you’re looking for one-off sparring support or help in longer-term strategic projects, our team of experts can help you.
Inklusiiv Community brings you best practices, latest insights and networking opportunities with other companies committed to DEI.